Friday, June 11, 2010

There's daily stock trading plan? (new training)

Dear There,

Do you feel it?

EXCITEMENT.

There's no other way to describe it.

Since last Monday, over 20,000 people have watched my
complimentary "Market Mastery" training videos where I reveal
the 4 low-risk, high-probability "profit pockets" that can occur
on almost any stock chart.

And hundreds of them so far have posted comments on my Market
Mastery training website.

People are ready to begin trading these 4 methods NOW.

I hinted at this at the tail end of some of my training videos,
but here are some more details on what's happening next week...

IT ALL HAPPENS NEXT TUESDAY - JUNE 15th

On Tuesday, June 15th, I'm hosting a special online training
session
where I'm going to reveal the daily trading plan I use
to trade my Market Mastery methods.

training

You'll discover:

  • How I "fast filter" stocks...

  • How I automatically get "spoon fed" the highest-potential
    tradeable stocks every night via my special "Profit Feeder"
    report...

  • How to trade my 4 "Market Mastery" methods against the "hard
    right edge"
    (when you don't know what the next day looks
    like)...

  • How to "add on" my "F_R_E_E Trade Strategy" to any trading
    method you're currently using - it's my favorite way of taking
    as much profit potential as possible...

  • My time-tested risk management strategy inspired by Albert
    Einstein
    , yet so simple to execute that an 8th grader could do
    it...

  • and a LOT MORE.

You're going to learn a TON on this training session...

But I'm also going to reveal the details around the next release
of my Market Mastery Protege Program (MMPP) home study course -
my "top gun" training program.

Officially, enrollment for MMPP opens on Wednesday; HOWEVER, I'm
going to open it up a full day earlier for everybody who attends
the online training session on TUESDAY.

If you've watched me release my training programs in the past,
then you know I limit the # of people I let into my programs.

This time will be no different; however, there's a very unique
reason why I'm putting a limit on this release - and I'm going
to announce what that is during the training session on Tuesday.

(Hint: it has to do with some very pricey training that others
have paid over 5k for in the past, but that I'm going to 'gift'
you at no additional cost if you join my MMPP program. It's
AWESOME.)

So, depending on what happens on Tuesday, I may or may not have
any more openings in MMPP when the 'official' release day of
Wednesday rolls around.

(Translation: don't miss the training on Tuesday!)

I just reviewed my notes & lesson plans for the big "Tuesday
Training", and I can't wait to show you everything!

Honestly, this is the stuff that everybody needs, because it
finally puts YOU in control and gives you the power to know what
to do in the markets no matter what happens, every single time,
again & again.

Benjamin Franklin once said, "An investment in knowledge pays
the best interest."

I wholeheartedly agree; so at a bare minimum, if you invest a
little of your time on Tuesday, you'll walk away with more
knowledge than you came in with... and that, indeed, is exactly
what it takes to potentially succeed in the markets - more
knowledge than you have right now.

Go here to reserve your seat & register for the training now
before the training room hits capacity...

See you on Tuesday!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I almost forgot! After you register for the training, there
will be a special link for you that will let you enter my "MMPP
Scholarship Giveaway". One lucky trader will get to work with me
and go "all the way" toward stock market mastery.

If you already registered for the training, here's the direct
page where you can enroll in the big giveaway...








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment