Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Double orders & quitters? There's "second chance"...

Dear There,

Last week, I took my Market Mastery Protege Program enrollment
page offline.

It sold out in 7 days.

Those who joined me already have received their home study
courses and have begun to discover how to spot the 4 "profit
pockets" than can occur on almost ANY stock chart, again &
again.

But since I closed down my enrollment page last week, 2 things
have happened.

  1. I received a handful of double orders which gave me an
    inaccurate inventory count.

  2. A few people canceled their orders and quit the program
    before they had a chance to get started. This always happens
    whenever a large number of individuals get in on a big release
    of a training program.

So, that means that I have room for a few more people in my
Market Mastery Protege Program, and I'm re-opening the
doors starting RIGHT NOW.

See if any copies are left here...


** WARNING: PRICE DOUBLES ON FRIDAY **

You may not have realized this, but the enrollment fee for
my program has been slashed in half since I opened it up
earlier this month.

Well, it's going to go back up to its regular fee on Friday,
which means that the price essentially is going to DOUBLE...

-PLUS, the bonus 8 weeks of group coaching that has a real value
of 5,000 bucks is going to disappear, too.

So that means you have until 11:59pm Eastern on Thursday, July 1
to claim one of the remaining slots in my groundbreaking Market
Mastery Protege Program.

If you attempt to get in on Friday, you're going to be paying
double.

So if you're "on the fence", make sure you get in TODAY before
it closes down for good.

Claim your spot here...

(hurry)

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment