Wednesday, June 9, 2010

How to 'Fast Filter' the best stocks daily (new)

There,

WOW, it looks like I "struck a cord" with my new "Market
Mastery" Discovery training video I sent out yesterday.

I've been receiving lots of great feedback, both via email, and
on my training website.

And from the comments I've read so far, it looks like most
people really "get it" and understand the importance and sheer
POWER of the 4 low-risk, high-probability stock trading methods
that help reveal the "profit pockets" you can find on nearly ANY
stock chart.

One common follow-up question I've been getting, though, has to
do with wanting MORE DETAIL on the methods.

Well, I'm working on some really cool training materials for the
session I'm holding next Tuesday that I mentioned on yesterday's
video. I'll be showing you my thought process as I trade each of
the 4 methods against the "hard right edge", where you don't
know what the next day will bring. (Plus a ton more.)

But in the meantime, I just recorded another quick new video
for you that "dissects" some of the trade examples in
yesterday's video...


(PLUS, it shows you how I use my "Fast Filter" technique to
quickly help select only the best stocks to consider on a daily
basis.)

See my Fast Filter "trade dissection" video here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. This new training videos are only going to be available online
for a short time, so please make sure you watch them all before I
take them down.

 










Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment