Wednesday, June 23, 2010

5 'recession proof' trading 'attack plans'...

Dear There,

(Heads up - I have a bonus gift for you below.)

If you missed the deadline for my Market Mastery Protege Program last night, I'm sorry, but the enrollment page is now closed.

I want to thank all the hundreds of new students who joined me over the past week. Some of you have already received the big 5-pound white box with all the training materials, and we begin our first group coaching session on July 14.

To everyone else, I also want to thank you for participating in the release of this program and for all your positive comments on my news site. It really means a lot.

Because you stuck with me, I want to give you a complimentary bonus gift.

It's my "Market Mastery Profit Plans" report that's CRAMMED with tons of great trading lessons that you can begin using RIGHT NOW to help improve your trading results.

In this special report, I teache you the 5 'recession proof' trading 'attack plans' that you can use TODAY to enhance ANY trading method at ANY time in ANY market.

You'll also learn:

  • The 4 "cornerstone components" Wall Street insiders have used for decades to dramatically put the odds of success in their favor, and how you can do it, too (page 25)...

  • The 4 "emotion stabilizers", inspired by Einstein, that finally help keep "fear & greed" out of the picture once & for all (page 55)...

  • How to drastically reduce your "time in the trenches" trading stocks by spending only 20 minutes a day. This discovery makes it all possible (page 56)...

  • ...and a whole lot more, as I reveal the critical & crucial strategies you need to maximize your profit potential in these volatile markets...

Just visit this link to download your copy of Market Mastery Profit Plans.

I hope you find this report useful and intriguing.

Good Trading,

Bill Poulos

You're receiving this newsletter because this email address was submitted to an opt-in form on one of our websites. Manage your subscription using the links below.








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment