Thursday, June 17, 2010

Login to the Market Mastery member's website

Dear There,

I have a few quick updates for you about my Market Mastery
Protege Program release (including a new 'sneak peek' video
you'll want to watch RIGHT NOW).

  1. I've decide to shut down the enrollment page next Tuesday,
    June 22, at 11:59pm Eastern (New York time). At the pace new
    students are signing up, that should allow my team to more than
    adequately support everybody...

  2. If you reserve your copy of the program before Tuesday, I'm
    going to gift you 8 full weeks of group coaching (this is the
    same type of coaching that others have paid 5 grand for in the
    past).

    I announced this during my 3 training sessions on Tuesday, but I
    wanted to make sure you were aware of this huge bonus because it
    really is a 'big deal', and I don't know if I'll ever give this
    much away again...

  3. I just recorded a brand new 'sneak peek' video where you get
    to see me log in to the Market Mastery member's website and see
    what it's like "behind the scenes" as I:
  • Reveal my proprietary "Profit Feeder" report that spoon
    feeds you the highest-probability, lowest-risk stocks on a daily
    basis...

  • Show you what I call a "deliberately trading market", and
    how to avoid markets that don't meet this "must have"
    criteria...

  • Step you through some GREAT recent trades you could've gotten
    in on using the 4 methods I reveal in my Market Mastery home
    study course...

Watch my new video here...

(That's your direct "inside" link to the video - it bypasses the
"optin" page.)

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. If you missed my online training sessions, or if you
skipped out early, then you missed the shocking pricing
announcement I made.

(Hint: One attendee immediately commented, "Thanks for the price
break, Bill!")

Go check out the video and follow the link to my enrollment page
to see what I'm talking about. A LOT of people were NOT
expecting what I announced...

 








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment