Sunday, June 13, 2010

"Grill Bill" - top questions about Market Mastery...

Dear There,

On this Tuesday, June 15th, I'll be hosting 3 online training
sessions where I reveal my daily trading plan that's the basis
for my "top gun" stock trading training program:

* My "Market Mastery Protege Program" (MMPP)

It's been downright hectic around the office all week since I
released my first Market Mastery training video last Monday.

I'm preparing my staff for all the new folks who will be joining
me when I open up the gates to the program during my Tuesday
training sessions.

In fact, there's been SO much interest in this program that I've
hired 3 new team members this month alone to make sure you get
all the attention you deserve when you join me on Tuesday.

Because of all the interest, I've been getting a ton of
questions about this program.

So rather than type out all answers to them, I asked my son,
Greg, to "grill me" on video.

We're not professional videographers, so this is very much a
"raw" and "uncut" interview, so please excuse the camera wobbles
& shakes ;-)

Watch Greg "grill me" here...

I hope this short video answers any questions you have about the
program!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. After you watch the video, you can still access all my
complimentary Market Mastery training videos from the right-hand
side of my training website.

We're almost there! Tuesday can't get here fast enough!








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment