Wednesday, June 16, 2010

...all the "Market Mastery" details (open letter)

There,

If you already reserved your copy of my "Market Mastery" Protege
Program
home study course, it's already en route and you should
have it any day now!

I can't wait to begin working with you - it's going to be
exciting.

But if you're still "on the fence" about joining me, I just
posted an open letter that has a lot more detail about the
program
, including some sample video from the actual course:

A few of my readers asked me for this, so if you were one of
them, here it is...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I will probably be closing the enrollment page VERY SOON,
so I urge you to make your decision quickly. If you see a "Sold Out"
page, please add your name to the waiting list & I'll let you know
if any more copies become available again.

http://www.nohypestocks.com/TheMMPPDetails








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment