Monday, March 1, 2010

62% full (still time to get in for Wednesday)

There,

I just wanted to make sure you got my invite yesterday about my
brand new upcoming online Forex training I'm holding 3 times
this Wednesday called:

>>> Forex Smart Start Profit Strategies <<

...where I'll be teaching you the top 4 tweaks you can make
TODAY to protect & grow your Forex portfolio FOREVER.



Even though I'm doing this training at 3 different times on
Wednesday (12:00pm, 4pm, & 9pm Eastern), all 3 slots are filling
up quickly.

(As of this writing, we're about 62% full, with the 9pm slot
being the most popular so far.)

So, make sure you reserve your spot ASAP here...


Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I'm going to be showing you the special technical indicator
I teach my high-end group coaching students to use to help them
determine instantly when a market is prime for trading. When
it's above a specific number, chances are some big "pip
potential" is right around the corner, & you don't want to miss
that.

Claim your complimentary spot here to learn about it on
Wednesday...



 








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment