Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FINAL Forex notice (12 hours)

Dear There,

Depending on when you get this final notice, you have 12 hours
or less to join me in my Forex Profit Accelerator Group Coaching
Program:

--> The enrollment page shuts down TONIGHT, Tuesday,
March 16th, at 11:59pm Eastern (New York time)
.



If you get this in time, get in here...

We begin our first group coaching session in a few weeks, so
when you enroll today, I'll rush you your copy of the Forex
Profit Accelerator course - it could be in your hands later this
week!

Some of my readers have asked me, "Bill, I kind of prefer to
study by myself & I'm more interested in your Forex Profit
Accelerator home study course than in your group coaching --
should I still enroll?"

The answer is -> YES, absolutely.

Here's why -- Even if you're not interested in the group
coaching component of my Forex Profit Accelerator, you should
grab a copy of my home study course because it's not always
available (and it, too, comes off the market TONIGHT).

Thousands of traders just like you have learned what it takes to
become Independent Master Forex Traders with just the home study
course...

-so you can look at the group coaching component as an extra
bonus.

Either way, the value of this program has DOUBLED with this new
release, so you're really going to want to try it out before it
disappears.


I'll see you on the member's website after you enroll here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. Remember, THIS IS YOUR FINAL NOTICE.

 








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment