Tuesday, March 23, 2010

There's 72 hour Forex warning...

There,

(Due to 'email pleading', you
may have a chance to get in on
this sold out Forex program...)



As you probably know by now, last week I filled up my brand new
Forex Profit Accelerator Group Coaching Program.

(The enrollment page expired last Tuesday evening.)

But then over the subsequent week, I received an unusual amount
of "email pleas" from hopeful traders who missed the deadline...
begging me to open up a few more spots...


GET ON BOARD BY THURSDAY

So here's what I'm going to do:

* Starting RIGHT NOW, I'm going to re-open the enrollment page
for the next 21 traders who "want in" TODAY...

...HOWEVER, the page will only remain open through Thursday,
March 25th, at 11:59pm Eastern because I don't want the "final
21" traders to fall behind my other students who got on board in
time last week.

PLUS, my first group coaching class begins the first week of
April, so that still gives you time to get your hands on the
materials.

I already have hundreds of traders who signed up on my 'Soldout'
page for my notification list, so these 21 copies WILL get
snapped up - the question is HOW QUICKLY... ?

So if you missed out last week, and want a final chance to "get
in", go ahead and join my step-by-step Forex group coaching
program that reveals how you can finally achieve Forex
F-R-E-E-D-O-M in less than 20 minutes a day...


Get in here...


Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. These final 21 spots will be "doled out" on a first come
first served basis, so please be sure to make your decision
quickly and then do your best to grab one of the remaining
spots here...


Remember, that page will expire on Thursday, March 25th at
11:59pm Eastern (New York time).








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment