Monday, March 8, 2010

There's Forex Independence starts NOW...

Hi There,

Well, it's finally here!

The doors to my Forex Profit Accelerator Group Coaching Program
just opened about an hour ago.


The folks on my "Fast Movers" list already started snapping up
enrollments, but there are still probably some left here if you
get this in time:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/GroupCoachingIsLive


If you liked any of my complimentary training material I
released over the past week, like the Forex Smart Start Profit
Strategies, then I think you'll LOVE my complete Forex Profit
Accelerator Group Coaching Program...

-I designed it with one goal: to help take you from wherever
you're at right now and transform you into an Independent Master
Forex Trader
.

One of my readers may have said it best when it comes to
coaching:

"Many years ago, a very successful Chicago floor trader told me
in a phone call that most everyone who becomes a successful
professional trader has a mentor. Otherwise, the odds are
against him. Last year, I came to the sobering conclusion he was
right, that the only way I am likely to make it is through
coaching and mentorship.
"

Well said.

So if you think 2010 is YOUR YEAR to finally master Forex, check
out my enrollment letter here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/GroupCoachingIsLive


Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment