Sunday, March 7, 2010

There's Forex priority link (13 hrs to go)

OK There,

Are you ready?

Well, only about 13 hours to go until the Forex Profit
Accelerator Group Coaching Program is finally released to you
since you are on my Fast Movers list. The course could be in
your hands later this week.

As a reminder, here's your priority enrollment link which goes
"live" tomorrow, Monday, March 8th, at 9am, a full hour before
the "general public":

http://www.forexprofitaccelerator.com/coachingnow


To "beat the crowd", you'll want to type that in BEFORE 9am.
Then just keep hitting the "refresh" button in your web browser
until the page shows up.

To be fair, I'll be using time.gov to determine the official
launch time.

I'm really excited for you to begin trading these methods.

My son, Greg, and I pretty much worked all weekend to finish
things up for you.

Over 10,000 people just like you watched my Forex Smart Start
Profit Strategies online training last week, and nearly 5,000
filled out the application for more training afterward...

-and with only room for a small group of new students, there
obviously will be some disappointed individuals.

I also can't say when I'll do this program again, if ever - so
if you're on the fence, I encourage you to get in while you can.

I've been working on a long enrollment letter that will be
online for you tomorrow at 9am Eastern (New York Time). This
letter describes everything you'll need to know about the
program.

Greg spoke with the technicians at the company that hosts the
Forex Profit Accelerator web page and they are prepared for a
massive flood of traffic tomorrow. However, it will be first
come first served when I open the gates at 9am, so depending
on when you visit the web page, even a 1 second hesitation could
mean you might not be able to get a copy.

I'll send you a reminder message early tomorrow before we go
"live".

Whatever you do tomorrow, please don't feel like you have to
rush. Take your time and read my entire letter. The program
probably will not sell out in the first hour anyway, so you'll
have some time.

See you on "the other side" tomorrow.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos
 








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment