Saturday, March 6, 2010

There's Forex password...

There,

Here's the Forex surprise I told you about yesterday...

To further help "weed out" the tire-kickers around Monday's
release of my Forex Profit Accelerator Group Coaching Program, I
just uploaded a TON of extra Forex training materials that I put on
a special Member's Website Preview for you.



Here are just a few of the goodies you'll get on the preview
site, beginning TODAY:

  • Preview access to my PIP FEEDER service where you can get
    daily lists of the Forex pairs that have met my rigorous
    trade alert criteria. In fact, these are Forex pairs that
    have a high probability of entering into potentially
    profitable positions any day now. I'll eventually be
    charging $197/mo for this service, but you can see a sneak
    peek for a few days.
     
  • The "Pip Vault", which contains actual Forex trade example
    "screen capture" videos,
    so you can see exactly how you
    can trade in less then 20 minutes a night.
     
  • Day-by-day "trade diaries" that show you the trading
    decisions I've making each night on some really great trades
    (you'll also see a trade that's not really going
    anywhere yet, and how I manage that situation).
     
  • Previews of the actual CD-ROMs that ship with the course so
    you can see exactly the type of material that's on them.
     
  • and a TON more...

But don't take my word for it. Go ahead and check it out by
visiting the web page here now...


Your username is: readyto
Your password is: enroll

I hope you enjoy this "behind the scenes" preview.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I'll be taking this preview site OFFLINE in a few days, so
make sure you get in and learn what you can while it's still
open...

 








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment