Thursday, March 4, 2010

There's Forex coaching SCHOLARSHIP?!

OK There...



I think the tide is about turn when it comes to Forex
coaching...

Previously, you'd have to shell out $15,000... $20,000 or more
for dedicated, 1-on-1 coaching.

And while I totally think dedicated coaching is worth every
cent, I also understand those kinds of numbers are just not
realistic for most people.

So that's why I'm doing something I've never done before in
order to help as many "regular folks" as possible FINALLY become
Independent Master Forex Traders.

On Monday, March 8th, at 10am Eastern, I'm going to be
opening the doors to my brand new Forex Profit Accelerator
Group Coaching program.


I tested this concept over the past few months with a small
"beta group" of traders where I shipped them the core study
materials... then, we met every week for 8 weeks straight in a
virtual group environment...

  • I pulled up my live trading computer and reviewed some of the
    key concepts in the materials, and then the rest of the sessions
    were dedicated to my students, where I'd look at their trades
    and answer their questions live, firmly getting them back on
    track if they were veering off course.

The feedback I received from this group has been tremendous. I
think I finally found the way to bring most of the benefits of
1-on-1 coaching to the everyday trader!

In 35+ years of trading the markets, I think it's the quickest &
most affordable way to move from a losing state of dependence to
a positive state of INDEPENDENCE in the Forex markets.


THERE IS A PROBLEM, THOUGH: I only plan on keeping the
enrollment window open for a handful of days when it goes live
on Monday, so if you think you might be interested, you're going
to need to move quickly.

To help weed out the "tire kickers", I've put together a
tremendous amount of complimentary training that I want you to
download and watch RIGHT NOW.

This will teach you my core trading techniques to see if my
style "jives" with your style.



Get all my training here...

Make sure you grab it NOW because I'm working some more
surprises for you that I'm going to release on the weekend to
give you an even CLOSER sneak peek at what my group coaching
program is like.

If you think 2010 is finally YOUR YEAR to succeed in the Forex
markets, this could be the program that helps you do it.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I almost forgot... on the page where you can download all
my complimentary training, you'll also see a link where you can
get entered into my Scholarship Giveaway. Make sure you check
that out because you could be the one that I select to get a
100% complimentary scholarship to my entire Forex Profit
Accelerator Group Coaching Program.

Here's the page to check out...


 








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment