Wednesday, March 10, 2010

8:55 Forex coaching video preview

Hi There...

Ever since I opened up the doors to my Forex Profit Accelerator
Group Coaching Program on Monday, I've received quite a few
questions for more info on what the actual training sessions are
like.

So rather than try to describe them, I want to give you a 8
minute, 55 second preview of one we did just last week for
another one of my classes.

See it here...

(please allow the page a few seconds to load & then hit the PLAY
button on the video)

You'll see how we started with a market overview and ended with
a Q&A session where you get your questions answered LIVE & on
the spot
.

I hope this gives you a little more insight into what the group
coaching sessions are like.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment