Friday, March 5, 2010

pulls back the covers on FPA (peek)

There...

As we head into the weekend, I just wanted to let you know I'm
working on a special sneak peek preview at my Forex Profit
Accelerator members website.

I'm loading it up with a bunch of cool stuff for you to check
out, including some eye-opening "trade diary" videos where you
can see some current trades I've been tracking using the Forex
Profit Accelerator methods.

I'll send you your username & password sometime on the weekend
as soon as it's ready for you.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. In the meantime, make sure you check out all the bonus,
complimentary Forex training I have for you here
, in advance of
the opening of my Forex Profit Accelerator Group Coaching
Program which opens up at 10am Eastern on Monday.








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment