Thursday, March 11, 2010

Greg "grills" Bill for There...

Hi There,

As we get closer to next Tuesday, when the enrollment page for
my Forex Profit Accelerator Group Coaching Program shuts down,
I'm still receiving a lot of questions about the program.

So in order to quickly address the top questions, I asked my
son, Greg, to record a "Video F.A.Q." of sorts for you.

Nothing fancy here - just the FAQs... ;-)

See me here:




Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. Greg didn't like the University of Michigan sweatshirt I
was wearing, so he had me put his nice dress shirt on, so I'm
literally wearing the shirt off of Greg's back in this video!

See it here...








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment