Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I need your feedback on the PCS Webinar

Hi There,

The Profit Compression System webinar just ended and
from the emails coming into us, it was a smash hit.
And I really enjoyed sharing all the details with you
on how to sell a lot more a lot faster - and keep
doing it over and over again.

Now, I need your feedback. Assuming you attended
(after all, you did sign up to attend), please leave me
any comments or questions you have about the webinar
on my blog:

www.Power8Marketing.com/P8blog

Just leave your comment or question under the
topic "PCS Webinar - Participant's Comments".

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Bob Serling

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0bCxMDJycjA==

No comments:

Post a Comment