Friday, March 5, 2010

direct download for my subscribers (that's you)

If you...

* Plan to sell your own info products online this year

* Are thinking of starting a membership site

* Want to know how to attract lots of customers quickly

* Would like to hear the back-story about how I set
   up my very first info product and sold 400
   memberships  in two weeks

* And just love reading my reports

...then you need to download this:


This is a direct download page (no opt-in
required) to my Membership Site Masterplan
report.

If you've never read it (or listened to it in MP3
format), then you need to stop whatever you are
doing right now and go to that page and grab your
copy.

DO YOU LIKE CASE STUDIES?

Since you're already a subscriber to my list I
didn't want to ask you to opt-in again to get the
Masterplan report, however if you haven't joined
my Membership Site specific email list, you can do
so here -


I have a series of emails I send out to people
after they download the Masterplan, with case
studies in audio and video format where I
interview people who have successfully launched
their own membership site or information product,
including -

  1. Will's story behind his $15K a month tennis
      membership site

  2. Daniel's story about how he had other people
      create his membership content for him

  3. And the latest story from Joanna, who made $60K
      selling her info product when she only had 1500
      people on her list

If you want to get these case studies and more,
you have to opt-in at this page to join my special
sub-list just for people interested in membership
sites and selling information products - 


If you just want the report without the follow-up
emails, you can download it directly from here -


GUESS WHAT OPENS NEXT WEEK

Why am I telling you to get this report now?

Firstly because it's just a darn good quality
resource that I know you will love, but secondly,
I'm opening my information product and membership
site coaching program, Membership Site
Mastermind.

It opens next Tuesday the 9th of March and it
makes sense that you read my report before you
decide to join.

The report may be all you need - it's chock full
of very practical advice - but if you want more
and can afford to pay for extra training, my
coaching program is the option.

You can join next week, but for now go read or
listen to the Masterplan (if you've read it
before, read it again - you will learn something
new I promise!).

It makes for great weekend reading ;-)
I'll be in touch again soon,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com












---------------------
Follow Yaro on Twitter: http://twitter.com/yarostarak

Have you seen Yaro's training programs?

BLOG MASTERMIND
Make $5,000 to $30,000 a month blogging.
http://www.blogmastermind.com/coaching/

MEMBERSHIP SITE MASTERMIND
Learn how to plan, create and launch your own
successful membership site or information product.
http://www.membershipsitemastermind.com/signup/

BECOME A BLOGGER PREMIUM
Step-by-step video training to set-up and profit
from your very own blog. If you like video teaching,
this is the course for you.
http://www.becomeablogger.com/signup/

THE ELITE ENTREPRENEUR PROGRAM (PRIVATE COACHING)
If you're serious and committed to growing your
business, Yaro offers an elite, one-on-one
coaching program -
http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/elite/

******

This email is sent to you because you
subscribed to Yaro Starak's email
newsletter at one of his websites.

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

Disclaimer policy: entrepreneurs-journey.com/disclaimer




GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0bCxMHJyc7A==

No comments:

Post a Comment