Monday, March 23, 2009

Great news if you have a list of 3,000+

Hi There,

If you have a list of 3,000 or more, I probably
don't have to tell you that response to email
has plummeted lately. But I have good news
for you.

I'm going to show you a way to get massive
response with your email, right now during the
recession. And if you're accepted, I'll actually
create the entire email marketing campaign
for you.

I've recently been testing an email campaign that's
pulling massive response, even in these tough
economic times. Here's what few of my clients
who recently used it report:

"You have almost doubled my best day ever and
it's only been 8 hours since I hit the send key".
- Sam Snowdon, RBI

"Using one of your formats and investing about
two hours of my time, I collected $60,000 in
pre-paid bookings. I've decided to NOT
participate in this recession!"
- Peter Ursel, Kawartha Skin Care

"Not only are Bob's campaigns fast and easy to
implement, but they make good money and almost
all of it goes straight to the bottom line. I had a 337%
increase over my average daily sales on the days that
I ran his campaigns. He writes good campaigns that
are customer-driven, and his team does most of the
work (sending the campaigns over in word for word
format).
- David Nevogt, PurePoint Golf

===============================
The method to my madness
===============================

So here's the deal.

I want to get 5-10 additional testimonials for this
new approach to email marketing really quickly.
And if you'll help me out, I'll help you out.

If you've ever tried to hire me to consult with you
on your marketing, then you already know that
my fee is normally in the $20,000 to $30,000 range
plus a share of the profits. That means I usually only
work with larger companies that can afford these
fees.

But I'm more interested in generating a number
of strong testimonials over the next two weeks
than I am in the money, so I'm going to cut my
fee drastically in order to get them.

That means that if you're a smaller company,
you now have an opportunity to get the same
highly profitable email marketing campaigns that
only larger companies can normally afford.

Here's the exact fee structure. I'm reducing
my retainer to just $1,000 for this project. The
balance of my fee is 20% of the profits my
campaign produces for you - but only AFTER
you've banked your profits.

Plus, your results are guaranteed. If the
campaign I create for you isn't profitable,
I'll refund your retainer.

IMPORTANT - if you can't afford the
$1,000, please do not apply for this program.
I am not interested in any creative financing
ideas. The only terms acceptable for this
program are what I'm listing in this email.

==============================
Three more qualifications
==============================

There are three more things you must have in
order to qualify for this offer.

1. You must have a list of at least 3,000
people. And you must own the list, not
be promoting as an affiliate for someone
else.

2. You must be able to implement the campaign
I create for you within two weeks. As I said,
I'm looking to gather a large number of
testimonials fast.

3. You must agree to give me a testimonial
of your results. (Makes sense, since I'm
doing this to gather more testimonials).

If you meet the above qualifications, the next
step is to shoot me an email at:

killer.email@LicensingLab.com

In your email, tell me:

1. What you sell
2. What the average amount of your
order is
3. How large your list is
4. How many people on your list are prospects
and how many are customers
5. How soon you'd like to start mailing

I'll review your request and get back to you
within 48 hours if you're accepted. However,
with an offer like this, I expect to be swamped
with responses, so if you don't hear back from
me within 48 hours, that means you were not
accepted this time around.

==============================
One last point
==============================

In order to apply for this, you must send your
email to me at:

killer.email@LicensingLab.com

If you reply to this email rather than using the
email address I just gave to you, you're
automatically disqualified. That's because the
email address above comes directly to me,
while replying to this email does not.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. And
I look forward to producing massive results
for you.

Regards,

Bob Serling

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0LKws7EyczA==

No comments:

Post a Comment