Sunday, March 8, 2009

'Results 1 - 10 of about 57,500,000 for forex'

Dear There,

I just typed "forex" into Google and got 57,500,000 results.

!

(That number will probably be higher by the time you get this
message.)

It's a bit daunting to sift through all that information and
"weed out" the good stuff from the, well, pure junk out there.

So I want to help you filter some of that and give you a few
"bite-size" chunks of some of my best Forex insight.

* This info is SOLID...

And unlike many of the so-called "gurus" out there, I'm going to
tell you what you NEED to hear...

-not what you WANT to hear.

That's just how I am. I'm a straight-shooter, maybe to a fault.
And underneath all the stuff that goes on with my business, I
get the most satisfaction out of watching you succeed.

So let's tear apart the report I sent you a few weeks ago and
"spotlight" a few of the more pertinent sections.

This first question may seem basic if you have some experience,
but there's nothing wrong with reinforcement, so here it is:

* Can you give me a brief overview of the basics of Forex?

Go ahead and read my answer here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/pfppQ1


That will take you to a short article where I summarize
everything with a few examples.

Enjoy.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I'll send some more follow-up "spotlight" Forex questions
over the next few days to help you boost your "bottom line" with
your Forex trading.

Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=370298&D=23

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=23

No comments:

Post a Comment