Monday, March 2, 2009

I thought you'd want to see this

Hi There,

By now, you've had a chance to watch all of the
free videos on my licensing strategies. But my
records show that you did not buy a copy of
Million Dollar Licensing.

Now this is the last email you'll receive from
me, but I thought for sure you'd want to know
about something important before I go. So
here it is...

==================================
Licensing + Google pays out $828,517
==================================

You may have already heard about my licensing
student who racked up $828,517 just in the
first few weeks of this year using a technique
I teach to get all the prospects you'll ever need
from Google for free.

Here's how he puts it in his own words:

"Using nothing more than your strategy and Google as
my prospecting tool, I was able to put $85,000 in
my pocket last year. I didn't have a web site or
a product of my own, and it didn't cost me a dime.

But that pales in comparison to what I've already made
just in the first six weeks of this year. Just last week - in
the middle of this terrible recession - I received a wire
transfer to my bank account for a heart-stopping
$828,517.16. As a complete beginner to licensing, I
can't tell you how happy I am to have discovered your
licensing strategies."
Peter Parks, Hamilton, ON

There are three important points here:

1. Peter did this without any assets of his own and
without investing any money of his own
2. He produced these results during the recession
3. Like most folks, he was a complete beginner
when it comes to licensing

And there's one more VERY important point
you should know about...

==================================
Special Bonus - Good for 24 hours only
==================================

I've decided to create a special bonus that gives
you a step-by-step blueprint for matching Peter's
success. It's called:

Campaign Zero

How to make $150,000 (or more) per year
with one campaign, zero experience
and zero money out of pocket

Campaign Zero is absolutely free when you order
Million Dollar Licensing. Here's what you get in
this powerful bonus:

> An in-depth audio interview I recently did with
Peter where he lays out the simple, step-by-step
blueprint he used to produce these results. And
how he's using the same steps over and over again
to land even more highly profitable licensing deals.

> A complete printed transcript of the interview so
you can take notes and mark down any important
points to get you on a fast track to success.

> The audio recording of a live call with my mentoring
group where we do a comprehensive review and
expand on all the steps Peter took to produce his
knock out results.

PLUS I also cover 3 "power booster" variations
of this strategy I've never taught anyone - including
Peter! Each variation gives you an additional way
to make Licensing + Google pay you substantial
profits without paying a penny for pay-per-click
or SEO campaigns.

My mentoring students paid $20k to get this
information, but it's your FREE when you order
Million Dollar Licensing.

> A complete printed transcript of the call with my
mentoring group. I'm a big fan of having the audio
in print format so you can make notes and have the
information at your fingertips any time you need it.

> A complete "guided tour" of the actual email I gave
Peter to send to his prospects. In this tour, I give
you the exact email Peter used. And I break it
down, block-by-block to show you exactly how
each paragraph in the email works. So there's
never any question on exactly how to use it.

While this email is simple, there are a lot of
powerful marketing lessons built into it. And
you'll get them all - practically a free course
in writing killer email - with this bonus.

> A copy of the email in Word format. Since
you'll be using this email over and over, I want
to make it as easy as possible for you. No need
to key this email by hand - just open up the Word
doc I give you, cut and paste and you're ready
to start making highly profitable licensing deals.

> The Licensing + Google Cheat Sheet. This handy
tool gives you the entire system on a single page.
Any time you want to license out this campaign,
just use the Cheat Sheet for quick reference and
fast profits.

Quite frankly, Campaign Zero has to be the fastest
and easiest way for anyone to make money with
licensing. Even if you don't have a lick of previous
experience. Don't forget, Peter was a complete
beginner when he tried this.

In fact, Campaign Zero is so foolproof that if you
can't make it work, I WANT you to ask for a
refund!

BUT - because this special bonus is so powerful,
I'm only making it available for the next 24 hours.
After that, it goes away and you lose your chance
forever.

So don't waste a second and risk missing out on
this. Place your order for Million Dollar Licensing
right now and claim your free copy of Campaign
Zero by clicking here:

https://www.milliondollarlicensing.com/order/sorder-v2.php?10043

Regards,

Bob Serling

P.S. I'm in the process of putting the finishing
touches on this valuable bonus right now.
It will be complete and delivered to you
on March 25th. But your copy of Million
Dollar Licensing will be shipped to you
right away.

https://www.milliondollarlicensing.com/order/sorder-v2.php?10043


2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtGa0zIxsrMxsDA==

No comments:

Post a Comment