Thursday, March 12, 2009

Power Forex Profit Principles highlights...

There...

WHOA!

Since I announced the release of the March 2009 update to my
"Forex 4-Pack" training materials yesterday afternoon, nearly
10,000 folks have already grabbed the first part, my 100-page
"Power Forex Profit Principles" report...

-and I'm getting a lot of great feedback already.

But I'm also getting a lot of readers asking me, "This is a HUGE
report - what parts are the most important?"

And the answer is - it really depends on where you're at with
your Forex trading.

However, from past feedback, here are some of the more popular
portions of this report:

* The Current State of the Forex Market (pg. 8)

* How Do I Find A Reliable Forex Broker? (pg. 16)

* What Are The Best Forex Pairs to Trade? (pg. 18)

* What Are The Attributes of a Good Forex Method? (pg. 26)

* What Are The Best Technical Indicators to Use? (pg. 27)

* What Simple Strategy Can I Use to Find Good Entry Points? (pg.
33)

* What Account Size Do I Need to Trade The Forex Markets? (pg.
40)


...there's a LOT more than that, but that should give you an
idea of the kinds of info I put into the report.

If you haven't downloaded your copy yet, here's the direct
download page that lets you bypass the enrollment form:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/4PackMarch2009


Enjoy!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I'll be releasing Part 2 of the "Forex 4-Pack" tomorrow,
Friday, which is my "Essential Forex Trading & Software Basics"
video.


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment