Sunday, March 1, 2009

'I woke up this morning... to a profit of $2,228'

Dear There,

The subject of this message is what Lee Meddin, from Davis,
California wrote to me about his experience with my Forex Profit
Accelerator (FPA) course.

Specifically, here's what Lee had to say:

"Just wanted to let you know that I woke up this morning
to a profit of $2,228.00 on the gbp/usd pair, Instant Pips
downtrend, a trade I entered only yesterday. Needless to say,
this method works. I appreciate all the work you do and for
letting all of us know what you're up to. You're that rare guy
who truly cares about his students. This is an incredibl e
method!" --Lee Meddin, Davis, CA*


I get comments like this all the time. It's very gratifying, of
course, because I'm so glad that I'm able to help so many
traders not only avoid account-crippling losses, but to actually
prosper and potentially THRIVE in the Forex markets.

Check out what Wayne Palmer from the U.K. said -

"I have had your course open and have been studying it from the
minute that it arrived at the house on the 26th of September,
2007. This is by far the most complete trading course that I
have ever seen on Forex. Thank you for your email as it suggests
to me that number one, you care, and number two that you have
integrity. I don't mind paying for a course when the person
who's selling it cares, and has integrity."
--Wayne Palmer, London, United Kingdom*


But my FAVORITE success story so far has to be from David
Vaughn, from Sugar Land, TX.

His comment is here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/DavidsComment


(It will blow you away.)

After you read it, ask yourself what it would be like to
experience the same thing.

Now, not everybody will have comments like this, of course.

Why?

Quite honestly, Forex trading is NOT for everybody.

Is it for you?

It might be.

That's why I don't want you to say YES quite yet. Just say
MAYBE, and try it out TODAY.

Read David's comment, then scroll down the page to grab your
copy here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/DavidsComment


I give you 90 days to try it, test it, study it, examine it...
basically you get to tear it apart in your "home trading lab" to
answer the question once and for all -

** Is it right for YOU?


There's only one way to find out:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/DavidsComment


And based on feedback from my current students, I'm willing to
bet that it IS right for you, and that you'll be thrilled,
surprised, and even shocked by what you learn.

I'll see you on the other side.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos


*No representation is being made that these results can or will
be obtained in the future, or that losses were not incurred
subsequent to the date on which the testimonial was provided.
There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading
futures, forex, stocks, and options. Only risk capital should be
used.


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=370298&D=16

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=16

No comments:

Post a Comment