Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update on your Weebly Support Request {116756}

View the request history Weebly Request Update

Hi ianrobertson,

To set email up, you can follow this tutorial, but note that you'll have to configure your domain's MX records on your own, as Weebly does not have access to your domain control panel.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best,
Dan

Dan Veltri
Founder, Weebly
www.weebly.com

-------------------------------------------------------------
Your Initial Request:

Hi ! I have changed all the settings for gmail apps to work with my email and also my domain ip etc.. the domainworks but mail.outoftheboxthinking.biz does not load so I can't receive or send email using my domain account. please activate google apps on my account Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment