Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Information on Your Request {116756}

Weebly Help Request View the complete request history

Your request has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. We try to respond to all reports of a problem in less than 24-48 hours. If you happen to solve the problem on your own before receiving a response, please reply to this email and let us know. Many questions have answers in our support tutorials, available here.

Unfortunately, due to the volume, we're not able to reply to all submissions marked "feature request" or "general feedback", but we do review all requests and greatly appreciate your support while we continue to improve Weebly.

Click here to vote on new features for Weebly!



Your Initial Request (Category: Problem - I Need Help!):

Hi ! I have changed all the settings for gmail apps to work with my email and also my domain ip etc.. the domainworks but

mail.outoftheboxthinking.biz does not load so I can't receive or send email using my domain account.

please activate google apps on my account

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment