Friday, March 20, 2009

top Forex Profit Accelerator questions answered &...

Dear There,

Things have been really heating up here at the office this week
as we get closer to the big re-release of my Forex Profit
Accelerator home study course next Tuesday, March 24th...

We've been getting a LOT of questions and interest in the
course. I kind of expected this, so to help out and make sure
our new students' questions are answered promptly, I even hired
a new 'student support' rep, Jess. She started with us last week
and is doing a great job.

But there are also some questions that keep coming up again &
again, so I asked my son, Greg, to make a quick video with me
where I answer these top questions.

Watch the video here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/YourTopFPAQuestions


I hope that addresses most of the questions you may have had. If
not, just reply to this message and we'll get your question
answered.

Also, I'm going to be releasing a big update to a day-by-day
trade video "diary" of the EUR/USD Forex pair I've been tracking
over the past few weeks.

What's really cool about this video is that I recorded it each
day as the trade unfolded so you can get a feel for the actual
trading process you'll go through using the Forex Profit
Accelerator.

(And the results of the this trade? You'll have to wait and see,
but at this point it doesn't matter what happens because the
method has already locked in so many pips.)

Look for it sometime on Sunday.

Have a great weekend!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I'm also about to release a special "Head Start Guide" for
my Priority Pip Pullers that helps them get started with the
Forex Profit Accelerator before it even arrives at their
doorstep. If you want to make sure you get a copy of this guide
that will reveal all the indicators and their settings that
you'll use with my course, get on the Priority Pip Pullers list
here before tomorrow:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/GetOnThePPPList


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment