Monday, March 16, 2009

I just opened the 'digital doors' to my Forex vault

Dear There,

Well, it's official.

Next Tuesday, on March 24th, at 10am Eastern (New York time),
I'll be releasing a few more copies of my sold-out Forex Profit
Accelerator (FPA) home study course.

It's been 8 months since the last major release, and I can't say
when the next release will be...

-so if you have ANY interest in discovering how to finally
become an independent Forex trader and spending 20 minutes or
less per night doing so... keep reading.

It seems interest in my course is at an all-time high,
especially after I released the March 2009 update to my 'Forex
4-Pack' training material last week.

But because I can only take on a few more students, here's what
I'm doing.

* For the next week, you can get complete access to my Forex
Profit Accelerator Members Website Preview, which will put you
"up close & personal" with what it's like to be part of my
private group of FPA students.

I hope this helps "weed out" the tire-kickers, so that only
those traders who really want FPA when it's released next week
will get a copy.

Get in here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/YourForexPreview


On that page, you'll see a blue "backstage pass" that will give
you immediate access, where you'll discover:

* My "Pip Feeder" service... this is normally available only to
my paying students, but it's yours for the next 7 days. This
gives you a daily list of the Forex pairs that are setting up
based on my step-by-step search criteria.

* The "Pip Vault"... this digital archive is crammed full of
"screen capture" trading videos so you can get a feel for
exactly what it's like to trade with my FPA methods...

...there are now a whopping 17 trading videos, showing over
11,000 pips of profit potential (and that's only a partial list
of trades you've been missing out on)...

* Lot of other bonus Forex tutorials.

* Previews of the actual CD-ROMs that ship with the course next
week, so you can see exactly the type of material that's on
them.

* ...and loads more.


The website shuts down next Tuesday, so be sure to check it out
while it's still open here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/YourForexPreview


I hope you find the information on the preview site useful.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment