Monday, March 16, 2009

A new wordpress blog theme specifically for marketers

Blog Tips Newsletter by Yaro Starak

A new premium WordPress blog
theme was released today and
it's designed specifically for
marketing.

It also makes changing your
blog design a much less technical
challenge.

Here's my review of the new
premium theme...

---------------------

Hi There,

Go straight to my review of the Affiliate Theme
for WordPress blogs here -

http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/1054/affiliate-theme/

I'm constantly asked by my subscribers about how
to make changes to their WordPress blog design.  

I have trouble answering these questions because I
know how much pain you go through if you try and
make technology do what you want it to do when you
are not a tech person.

Usually I suggest to non-tech people that they
hire a tech person to make changes, which is what
I do, but of course that requires money and the
more changes you have to make to your blog design,
the more it costs you.  

Today a new blog theme was released that makes
changing aspects of your blog design much easier.
The theme is also specifically designed for
marketing, so if you blog for profit, this is a
theme you really need to take a look at.

I spent today playing around with the theme to get
a feel for how it works (it has a lot of
customizable features - it's not just a pretty
design) and then wrote my opinion into a review on
my blog.

You can read my review and decide whether the new
Affiliate Theme is something you want to add to
your blogging arsenal of marketing tools -

http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/1054/affiliate-theme/

Here's to your blogging success,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com


PS. There's a 2 minute video in my review that
shows you exactly how the Affiliate Theme works.
If you're in a hurry, just watch the video and
you will see what this new premium theme can do -  

http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/1054/affiliate-theme/






---------------------
This email is never sent without permission.

This newsletter is being sent to you
because you subscribed to Yaro Starak's
Blog Tips Newsletter at - entrepreneurs-journey.com,
becomeablogger.com, blogtrafficking.com or
blogmastermind.com

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

If for some crazy reason you don't want any
more tips, advice and valuable "I help you make
more money" emails like this from me, you
can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the
end of this message.





GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0LKyMHGwsrA==

No comments:

Post a Comment