Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Have A Question For You

I have some new videos and the update of HealthNWealth.ca website to share with you today but first I want to ask you a few questions below...

 

This is my short video follow up to the Breakfast video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWnBav0DIU

 

Please also check out my brand new website homepage and let me know your thoughts. www.healthnwealth.ca

 

Are you willing to commit to the "Label Reading" course?

 

I have to move on to other projects this year and some people have asked me for this so let's figure out the deal.

 

So I can either do it this weekend or next. I am even open to doing it at someon'e house for a small group and including a shopping excursion etc etc...

 

This will be an interactive workshop where you bring your household stuff in, your best and worst and I will teach you what exactly is in it and what dangers or benefits it delivers.

 

Before you go reading the details, you need to trust me the world you have built for yourself is very toxic and you and your family will get sick.

 

90,000 chemicals is no joke especially with a poisoned food supply and the way they poison the children via vaccines during the developmental years health problems are on their way.

 

Every body has a tipping point and you are either moving towards that point or towards great health, no real in between.

 

Which way are you moving if you were honest with yourself?

 

You need to trust that I can get 90% of this poison out of your life and that your health depends upon it.

 

I am not fear mongering I just know what you don't know.

 

I can also assure you that you are wasting money every month on mediocre food and supplements, why not learn how to spend on only on the best?

 

Or at least not get ripped off!

 

For more details on the course (it is an educational page) http://www.healthnwealth.ca/labelreadingcourse.html

 

Email me and I will consider starting a group email on this subject, we either make this happen or I move onto other things at your detriment.

 

Chinese Proverb:
"When someone shares something of value
with you and you benefit from it,
You have a moral obligation
to share it with others."

Find this information valuable? SHARE it with your friends and family and of course collect our free gifts for doing so!

Still not signed up to our Newsletter?

Sincerely,
Terry Tillaart

You are receiving this e-mail because you double-opted in to this newsletter. However, if you wish to unsubscribe simply click on this link and it shall be done. Sorry to see you go and hope to see you back soon!

To remove this email address from further mailings, click on the link below while connected to the internet.

Remove Me

No comments:

Post a Comment