Friday, March 13, 2009

Super Extremely Ecstatic Excited! - Best News Almost Ever...

2 Bits of News today...

 

Sorry I am just SUP*R Excited and I just had to share this.

 

1) I just found out I have been nominated as the Moderator for the Natural Cures Forum on Natural News (#1 or #2 largest health site in the world!)

 

I told you I wasn't making this stuff up, when I say I know my stuff!

 

Wow that is awesome and I think I have a way for you to benefit from it if you email me.....

 

2) Sunday this weekend I am hosting a small private label reading course in Brampton, for some very wise pro-active HealthNWealth members.

 

This is being held at someone's house and you are welcome to come.

 

I have agreed to do it on a flat fee basis so the more people that come the cheaper the cost will be.

 

This is your opportunity to bring your friends and family and get a steal education wise (and it will be fun, social and interactive) too!

 

Email Sandra at sbalint17@hotmail.com if you wish to attend as she is coordinating this.

 

This is your chance to come and learn life changing skills from an expert (I am afterall "Mr. Moderator" now :)

 

See you on Sunday!

 

It is time to celebrate if you care to join! :)

 

Chinese Proverb:
"When someone shares something of value
with you and you benefit from it,
You have a moral obligation
to share it with others."

Find this information valuable? SHARE it with your friends and family and of course collect our free gifts for doing so!

Still not signed up to our Newsletter?

Sincerely,
Terry Tillaart

You are receiving this e-mail because you double-opted in to this newsletter. However, if you wish to unsubscribe simply click on this link and it shall be done. Sorry to see you go and hope to see you back soon!

To remove this email address from further mailings, click on the link below while connected to the internet.

Remove Me

No comments:

Post a Comment